Tuesday, February 9, 2010

things I'm looking forward to:

  1. finishing my rhetorical analysis (my least favorite type of writing because it is very tedious)
  2. being done with all three tests I have to take this week (pure torture)
  3. going to the Lakers vs. Jazz game tomorrow and wearing my Kobe Bryant jersey not only because he's my favorite player, but merely to tick people off. Oh, and pairing that with my new and beautiful pair of purple Vans.
  4. having one of my best friends come and visit me this weekend
  5. being reunited with all three of my sisters and my Mom next weekend! And lastly...
  6. Partying hard in Florida for spring break.












I'm so there.









5 comments:

Cindy said...

p.s. notice that I did a little editing to the blog. feel free to change whatever you'd like.

Kelli said...

Nice. I'll be looking for you on MTV's spring break.

Did you know I have a pair of purple vans you could have borrowed? I guess you wanted your own though.

And I like what you've done with the blog.

Carly and Lindsay take forever to comment. Gosh, they're not busy with children or anything.

Cindy said...

Yes, I believe I did know that, but you must not forget that my feet are giant compared to yours!

Thanks, I hope that background is ok? Oh, and I like that picture with it, too. It goes nicely.

Yeah, uh where is Lindsay?

Kelli said...

Oh yeah, huh. I forget you have humongous feet. Heh, jk.

So, uh, what's up Cind? How was the game, fun? Guess we can have a private convo since Carly and Lindsay are M.I.A.

Lindsay said...

Hello, hello, I'm here. This blog has issues b/c I posted a comment yesterday and when I checked back it wasn't there. So who knows if this will show up. And the kiddos don't give much time on the computer..and I've been playing games on Facebook...and I'm tired...and [insert excuse here].

Anyway, I like the new look Cindy. Very nice. I bet you had a great time at that game, even though Kobe didn't play. I'll get a post up here, soon, promise, just right now Ruby's screaming for me to get off. So bye.