Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bloggerific

I know what you're thinking. FINALLY, Lindsay gets a post up. I know, I know, this whole blog was my idea and I haven't even done anything yet. Well, here goes.

I read a lot of blogs. Too many. But there are a lot of good ones out there, both entertaining and informative. I thought I'd share a few that I think are particularly good, in no particular order:

I just recently discovered this one. The author blogs about simple, original and cheap ideas on everything momish, but what I particularly like is her Project 52. She and her husband have a goal to have a weekly date night. Their date night is every Friday, 9 to 10 pm, after her kids are in bed. Since they have to be at home and they have to save money, they have to come up with some clever ideas to keep things interesting.
A fun and sometimes funny blog about how to keep the romance alive. Some of her ideas are pretty cheesy but others are fun.

I love this one for GREAT ideas for things to do with the kiddos. She's also got lots of crafty stuff for all you crafty types (Kelli.)

Totally yummy recipes. I actually don't know if I've tried one her desserts--because if I did, I'd be eating the whole thing in a day. But I love to look at her recipes and drool. Plus, she's lives in SoCal, so she's gotta be cool. :)

You've probably seen this button on my blog. They have ideas on EVERYTHING related to women. And they have a new post every day. Sometimes, their Utah-ness rings through clear as a bell (you know what I mean, right?), but that's okay. We like Utah most of the time.

Good deals on all sorts of things. It was this site that directed me to the deal on my boys' Crocs.

I just found this one, too, but I'm really liking her recipes and the way she writes. And she lives in LA. So, again, she must be cool.

And that's just a handful of the blogs I read. I realize that most of them are best suited for married moms but what can I say, that's the life I live.

Later.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Sweetness. Can't wait to check 'em out. I'm always up for a good blog. Sometimes it seems like there are endless amounts of them... which there probably are.

And come on, really Linds? You don't read up on the newlywed and single-people blogs out there? I'm shocked.

Carly said...

I'm excited to check out all these blogs. Thanks Lindz!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the obligatory comment, Carly. ;)